For a refresher, this is an event in which participants select virtual Xmas gifts, two books, for another participant.
- select a partner, or as Emma states a copinaute for a virtual book exchange
- leave a comment indicating your participation & giving the name of your partner/copinaute
- on December 25th, publish a post revealing your two selections (if a book’s already been read, we can make a last minute switcheroo)
- if you don’t have a blog, but would like to participate, then perhaps you have a book profile on Goodreads. (I’m thinking here of the recent German Lit Month)
- sometime in 2014, read those two books
Emma and I also plan to “exchange” virtual book selections, and we will also select one book per participant.
Since this is a virtual exchange, participants will buy the books selected for them, so keep costs and availability in mind when making your selections.
Thanks to everyone who decides to take a chance and join in. And sign up either on my blog or Emma’s.
Let the games begin!